The Whistler Olympic Getaway Ski Package
Finally ride Whistler without spending a fortune!
$429.00 CAD - approx. $385.00 USD
$449.00 without discount
Discount available to VIP, HI, YHA, ISIC, YTC, ISE, or GO25 Cardholders
Tour commences Sunday with arrival in Vancouver. (Meet and Greet that evening)
Beginning December 16, 2007 (dependant on hill openings)
Closing March 25, 2008 (dependant on hill closings)
When international visitors think of skiing/boarding in Canada, they immediately think of Whistler – the official co-host with Vancouver of the 2010 Winter Olympics! A trip to Western Canada is simply not complete without at least a visit to this famous resort. This package is great for those with less time and/or a smaller budget and includes transportation, 3 nights accommodation, 2 days of skiing/boarding (2 lift tickets), one group dinner, discounted ski rentals (if required), and discounted Vancouver Canucks ice hockey tickets (if available)!
- Equipment Rental - Full equipment rental for entire duration of tour. Ski Package (includes skis, boots, and poles) - Snowboard Package (includes snowboard and boots) starting from $55.00 CAD plus applicable taxes for 2 days. Rentals are performed on guest arrival and are non-commissionable with payment directly to supplier.
- Private upgrade based on availability and does not include Whistler overnight. Contact us directly for more information.
- Additional overnights can be reserved at any SameSun location.
- For individuals arriving by air for the Whistler Olympic Package, it is best advised to land in Vancouver, British Columbia. Transfer from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) can be arranged independently through http://www.yvrairporter.com. (See Transfers)
- Please note tours are operated by the Moose Travel Network.
Day One (Sunday):
Many individuals would have arrived the night before and have spent the night at SameSun Vancouver. Sunday morning, meet in lobby of SameSun Vancouver and get ready for a full day tour of Vancouver. After a full day of seeing the sights, settle back in at the hostel and get ready for your group dinner at the Beaver Pub. Overnight SameSun Vancouver.
Day Two (Monday):
Awake at SameSun Vancouver, rise early and meet in the lobby at 7:30 AM for travel to the one and only…Whistler/Blackcomb! Grab your gear and hop on the Moose bus and ride Whistler all day. After a day of riding, relax for a few hours then get ready to hit the Whistler night life! Overnight Whistler.
Day Three (Tuesday):
Wake up early to catch fresh tracks at Whistler/Blackcomb. After a full day of riding, pack up your gear and hop back on the bus for travel to Vancouver. Get settled in for the night at SameSun Vancouver then it’s back downstairs to party it up at the Beaver Pub - its your last night! Overnight SameSun Vancouver.
Have any other questions? Inquire about this Package
Ready to book? Download the reservation form
Home - Destinations - Talk is cheap - Packages - Reserve Now - About Us
Toll Free: 1-877-56-CARVE
© Copyright 2002 SameSun
Powered By: QuantumNova