The Big Kahuna Package
The 'Cream of the Crop' when it comes to ski or snowboard tours!
$2369.00 CAD - approx. $2119.00 USD
$2469.00 without discount
Discount available to VIP, HI, YHA, ISIC, YTC, ISE, or GO25 Cardholders
Tour commences Saturday with arrival in Vancouver. (Meet and Greet on Sunday night in Vancouver)
Beginning December 15, 2007 (dependant on hill openings)
Closing March 25, 2008 (dependant on hill closings)
16 days, 15 nights accommodation, between the beautiful Cities of Vancouver, Whistler, Kelowna, Banff, Vancouver and the legendary skiing of Whistler, Big White, Silver Star, Fernie, Golden, Sunshine Village and Lake Louise. This package is a skier or snowboarder's dream. The package consists of both the Westcoast Powder Package and the Rocky Mountain Rager.The package consists of both the Westcoast Powder Package and the Rocky Mountain Rager.
- Equipment Rental - Full equipment rental for entire duration of tour. Ski Package (includes skis, boots, and poles) approx. $310.00 CAN plus applicable taxes. Snowboard Package (includes snowboard and boots) approx. $350.00 CAN plus applicable taxes.
- For guests arriving by air, it is best to land in Vancouver for the Big Kahuna. Upon tour completion, it is most convenient to travel from Calgary, however transportation back to Vancouver or Kelowna is available via the Moose Travel Network. (See Transfers)
- Additional overnights can be reserved at any SameSun location.
- Private/Semi-Private room upgrades are available but do not include the nights in Banff, Whistler or Golden. Contact us directly for more information.
- Please note tours are operated by the Moose Travel Network.
Day One (Saturday):
Arrive in Vancouver and make your way to the SameSun Backpacker Lodge located in the heart of Vancouver's backpacker district (formerly known as Global Village Backpackers). As many are traveling from overseas, this is the day to stretch the legs, relax in Vancouver and get ready for the adventure that awaits. Check in, put your stuff away and have a drink on us! Then get ready to hop on the Moose bus first thing in the morning for your guided tour of Vancouver!
Day Two (Sunday):
After an early morning pancake breakfast, hop aboard the Moose Network's bus for your very own guided tour of Vancouver. Get to know your group members, explore one of the most beautiful cities on the planet then get ready for a wonderful group dinner that night at the Beaver - SameSun's very own backpacker pub and restaurant.
For the next week, the same itinerary as the Westcoast Powder Package is followed.
Day Nine (Sunday):
After an early morning breakfast, it's time to hop aboard the Moose Network's shuttle, this time to Banff. Arrive at the SameSun Backpacker Lodge in Banff and get acquainted with your new comrades on the Rocky Rager Package.
For the next week, the same itinerary as the Rocky Mountain Rager Package is followed.
Day Sixteen (Sunday):
Completely exhausted, it's now time to figure out what to do next! Those wishing to fly out of Calgary are shuttled to the Airport (Airport drop-off option required). Those wishing to head back to Vancouver do so on the Moose shuttle the following Tuesday (two extra overnights in Banff are required). Transportation from Banff upon tour completion is not included but can be arranged. (See Transfers)
Have any other questions? Inquire about this Package
Ready to book? Download the reservation form
Home - Destinations - Talk is cheap - Packages - Reserve Now - About Us
Toll Free: 1-877-56-CARVE
© Copyright 2002 SameSun
Powered By: QuantumNova